- Terpenes are the molecules in cannabis that give it its characteristic odors and tastes. They’re not only found in cannabis;
- pinene is found in pine trees
- myrcene is found in thyme and hops
- limonene in citrus fruits
- linalool in mint and cinnamon.
- But terpenes also have biological effects in their own right, acting as essential medicinal hydrocarbon building blocks and influencing the overall homeopathic effect of cannabis.
- We can identify more then 3,000 terpene compounds to meet your needs.