Personalized medicine is quickly changing the healthcare landscape and becoming an integral part of delivering quality patient care. Forward-thinking organizations are realizing the benefits of personalized medicine to reduce overall healthcare costs as well as improve outcomes.
Health & Wellness Program
Lab analysis is the most accurate method for determining health status by identifying diabetes, high-risk lipid profiles and other chronic conditions through the use of venipuncture blood evaluations.
- Lipids: Detects increased coronary risk through determining Total Cholesterol, HDL, LDL, Ratios and Triglycerides
- Chemistries: Assists in finding diabetes, liver damage, anemia, hepatitis, kidney diseases and more
- Complete Blood Count with Differential: Focuses on the immune system, including white blood cells, red blood cells, hemoglobin, hematocrit and other related factors
- TSH: Assesses Thyroid gland function
Medication Compliance Testing (MCT)
Testing should be simple and affordable. Our MCT solution increases the number of drug classes to identify many more drugs of interest to the behavior/mental healthcare provider.
Using ADVISR, simplifies test-ordering for providers, ensures only medically necessary testing is performed, and maximizes value of clinical data for patient treatment.
Pharmacogenetic testing is one clinical application of personalized medicine, which identifies genetic variants that influence a person’s response to medications. Pharmacogenetic testing provides insights that enable healthcare providers to prescribe genetically optimal medications for their patients.
Studies have shown pharmacogenetic testing optimizes therapy and reduces direct and indirect healthcare costs by:
- Identifying and preventing costly adverse drug reactions
- Improving medication safety, efficacy and tolerability
- Improving patient medication compliance through improved outcomes